Comparing RAM Trucks by MPG in Las Vegas
When you need premium power, you want a RAM truck. And, when you want a RAM in Las Vegas, Prestige Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM has you covered. We’ve provided a helpful guide comparing RAM trucks by mpg to help you determine just what you need.
The RAM 1500 is a full-size pickup truck that offers five legendary engines, helping you get just the power you need. It has six distinct trim levels that are offered with either a 4×2 or 4×4 drivetrain.
- Limited Longhorn, Rebel, Laramie, Big Horn, and Tradesman 4×2 models
- Earn up to 25 mpg highway/20 mpg city
- Limited Longhorn, Rebel, Laramie, Big Horn, and Tradesman 4×4 models
- Earn up to 24 mpg highway/19 mpg city
- Limited 4×2 models
- Earn up to 22 mpg highway/15 mpg city
- Limited 4×4 models
- Earn up to 21 mpg highway/15 mpg city
RAM 1500 Classic
When the new fifth generation of the RAM 1500 was revealed, we couldn’t be more excited. However, the RAM 1500 had built such a longstanding heritage, it was simply too good to give up.
That’s when the RAM 1500 Classic was born. It has three trim levels, also offered as a 4×4 or 4×2.
- Tradesman, Express, and Warlock 4×2 models
- Earn up to 25 mpg highway/17 mpg city
- Tradesman, Express, and Warlock 4×4 models
- Earn up to 23 mpg highway/16 mpg city
We also have heavy-duty options for when you need even more muscle. Or you may prefer the staggering performance of the RAM 1500 TRX, aka the fastest and most powerful pickup truck in the world.
Not sure which is your best fit? Visit our Las Vegas RAM dealership and take a few test drives. Let’s get out on the road today!